For over 20 years we have been disassembling, transporting and reinstalling a wide range of diagnostic imaging equipment ranging from a single Ultrasound system to entire imaging departments including CT.
Transfers have been between departments in the same building, new hospital builds or alternative sites at the other side of the country.
For every transfer Mi Healthcare works closely with your teams to ensure an effective and successful outcome by forward planning, clear communication and completing each stage quickly and efficiently with the benefits of reducing costs and downtime.
Our teams are here to help with any or all of the following stages involved in successfully transferring Diagnostic Imaging Assets from A to B:
- Site surveys
- Detailed plans and submissions for approval
- Schedules for all equipment moves
- Method statements and Risk Assessments
- Decommissioning and Recommissioning
- Preparation of equipment for auction/Sale (Decommissioning/transporting)
- Export packing and freight
- Equipment removals and installations
- On-site supervision and Project Management
- Final testing/commissioning
- Collection of auction equipment.
No professional equipment maintenance and relocation company can function without a reliable and highly professional project management team. Mi Healthcare have that team and they will work with you and design and engineering teams to provide an unrivalled service and successfully complete your relocation project on time and in budget.
For a realistic, no-obligation quotation or more information please call 03330 069189.
Providing Simple, Secure Equipment Relocation